Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Update 33

We headed to El Morro & Fort San Cristobal in old San Juan.  Jen loved the rich history of this 500 year old massive forts.  Jen wanted at least a little bit of beach time so we headed for the same beach Ben had enjoyed while here only to find the road was closed as 30' waves on Sunday had covered the road with sand.  So we just stood on a cliff overlooking this wild Atlantic coast.  Kinda hurt to drop Jen off at the airport...we'd sure enjoyed having her here.
As we drove off, I booked an Airb&b downtown San Juan for tonight and then we called Reagan to wish her a Happy Birthday.  One of the hardest days not to be home...
It was time for Rog & I to come up with a plan for the rest of our time in PR & for me to get caught up on my writing !

Sent from my iPhone